- Over Eating – we all do it so we need to join together and embrace a bit of over eating. It only happens once a year – yeah right! We shall be doing it quite a lot at PizzaExpress this year. Well it’s only fair we sample the goods we promote isn’t it?!
- Shopping – the sales come earlier and earlier each year which is good for us as we can buy more shoes, clothes, jewellery, handbags, you name it!!
- Loved Ones – we love to catch up with fellow GAB-er’s, the ones who taught us our skills and even now we practise talking (a lot!) when we are around them!
- Home Alone – nothing beats it being cold outside, being wrapped up and watching an epic Christmas movie.
- Novelty knitwear – no one can escape a Christmas jumper. So bad but so good. This year we will mostly be sporting these babies!
- Day Festivities – it’s the time of year that’s more socially acceptable to go out in the day so we shall have a glass of Prosecco please and we will see you later!
- Christmas Markets – we love the Manchester ones, they’ve now spread right across the city so food and drink and craft lovers alike can revel in the shiny lights, cinnamon smells in the air and the odd singing reindeer every now and then! Find us here for the GAB Consultancy Christmas party.
- Gingerbread Hot Chocolate
What’s not to like, chocolate, cream, marshmallows, gingerbread man neatly positioned on top. It’s the only time of year you can get away with this all at the same time.
- Sparkly Dresses
When in doubt, just add glitter. You will find lots of sparkle at the GAB Consultancy Christmas party…
- Cheers – whether it’s with a glass of Champagne in hand or mulled wine, nothing says Christmas like a succession of over the top cheers rounds.
- Advent Calendars – yes we know were supposed to be dieting but nothing starts the say off better than a little square of chocolate does it?
- Mariah Carey – nothing more to say than “All I want for Christmas is youuuuu”. What an anthem!
GAB Consultancy runs the central reservations service for group bookings at PizzaExpress & Milano.
These sister restaurant brands are much loved in the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
The central bookings service deals across 465+ PizzaExpress & Milano restaurants. It’s a simple and user friendly one stop shop. No laborious emails or phone calls to individual restaurants.
Christmas menus with a festive PizzaExpress twist start at a very merry £14.95.
Milano menus are also available for bookings in the Emerald Isle. Same look, same taste… just a different name and different currency located in Cork, Dublin, Ennis, Galway, Killarney & Limerick. Christmas bookings from €17.95 have been the talk of the town this year.
New Years Eve revellers should act fast to secure bookings at Aldwych, Bankside, Bow Street, Haymarket, Islington, Millbank & Royal Festival Hall. These prime London restaurants are offering a very special NYE menu @ £34.95, which is additionally complimented by live music at St Martins Lane & The Strand.
What are you waiting for! Email email@example.com for more information…