Fancy joining TEAM GAB? Well now you can…. We’re looking for an Office Coordinator!
This role is to manage duties including administration, book keeping and GAB ’s Manchester office. A strong work ethic is a must, with a keen eye for detail and procession.
We are looking for someone 20 hours per week. Hours can be flexible. Full days or half days to suit candidate.
- To manage and maintain a pleasant, clean and organised office.
- To ensure all GABdocuments and collateral (Handbook, Credentials, GAB website, Dropbox, etc.) are kept up to date.
- To oversee and accurately track all spending for all GAB’sactive accounts, office stationary and travel forGAB staff and consultants.
- Petty Cash Handling and Management.
- Credit Control.
- Credit Card Analysis – matching statements to projects etc.
- Booking travel/accommodation etc. for the GABTeam as when needed.
- To check and process invoices for staff, consultants and suppliers for payment and entry onto the Xero Invoice Tracking System and to raise invoices for any projects actively worked on.
- Responsible for IT issues, including issues with GABlaptops and GAB ’s bespoke booking system, plus overseeing the IT support accounts (Know How and Web Vitality) and Password Table.
- Administrative support for the Managing Director and Owners of the business.
- Sales calls for projects as and when needed.
PROFILE OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Excellent knowledge of the company, its goals and its clients.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, Word, Office and PowerPoint.
- Have used Xero previously.
- Ability to work under pressure, flexible hours on occasion and to strict deadlines.
- Outstanding organisation and time management.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (phone, in person, email).
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Personal drive and motivation.
- Be a team player, positive, dynamic, bright, energetic and outgoing personality and able to support the wider team to encourage a strong working environment.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Fully understands the fire, emergency and health & safety procedures of the workplace.
- Ensures that all potential and real hazards are taken care of immediately, and are reported appropriately.
- Works in a safe and responsible manner, within the framework of legislation and workplace specific policies.
- Is an ambassador for the company.
- Attends training, meetings and other events as requested by Managing Director.
- Assists colleagues by completing tasks outside own job role when requested.
- Maintains own working area in a professional and organised manner.
- Always strives to improve the company’s operation and increase knowledge of own and related job functions.
Due to the evolving nature of our organisation, this job description is not exhaustive. While this job description will be reviewed and updated periodically, the jobholder may from time to time be required to carry out tasks which are not detailed in this document.
If you’d like to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org