Join the GAB Team!
Fancy joining GAB? We have an exciting opportunity for a Booking Executive based in our Manchester office!
We are looking for a well organised, enthusiastic individual who can manage their own work-load and be responsive to the needs of the Operations Manager and Sales Manager.
Training will be given to the successful individual for relevant tasks as well as the company’s bespoke Booking System prior and throughout the role.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES: (NOT EXHAUSTIVE)
- To ensure any amendments and cancellations are dealt with appropriately and communicated correctly.
- To rehouse any confirmed bookings in to new venues in the local area when sites are closed (permanently or temporarily).
- Chase deposits and pre-orders for all bookings where necessary.
- Extensive knowledge of menu and package offerings that all relevant GAB clients offer.
- Create all bookings in the bespoke booking system and communicate in a friendly and professional manner with the restaurant teams,
- Communicate all invoicing for credit clients to central accounts teams.
- Create and nurture relationships with both clients and agents to ensure good partnerships are maintained.
- Conduct follow up calls to previous bookers to entice them to rebook group menus/events with GAB’s clients.
PROFILE OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Passion for customer service & administration.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent phone manner.
- Fantastic work ethic.
- Extensive knowledge of excel, word, office and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work under pressure, flexible hours on occasion and to strict deadlines.
- Outstanding organization and time management.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (phone, in person, email).
- Personal drive and motivation.
To apply for this role, please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bookings executive: 1 year (Required)